Dental Office Safety Protocol – Coppell, TX
Advanced Safety Protocol
Melissa Rozas, DDS & Associates would like to welcome back our existing patients and introduce ourselves to new patients! We hope that you and your family had a good summer and are excited to start the school year. We are committed to excellent dental care for children and your child’s safety is our top priority.
Our staff members have received training and guidance in our new infection protocol and sterilization procedures as we take every precaution, following the guidance of the CDC and the ADA. Many things have changed to help support these new guidelines and enhance social distancing, while still giving your child the very best dental experience possible. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask some screening questions, and those same questions will be asked again when you arrive.
- When you arrive at our office- please park in a designated reserved spot in front of the office and call our office (972)393-9779 to let us know you are here.
- We will be taking temperature of all patients and parents prior to entering the building and we require that you wear a mask as well as your child if they are school age. You will also be asked to use hand sanitizer when you arrive.
- Our staff will be wearing the recommended PPE, however we will be wearing picture ID’s so that you and your child can see our face and know our name.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for more social distancing, and we will try our very best to accommodate your schedule.
- In addition to our meticulous infection control protocol and schedule, we will have medical grade Hepa air filters throughout the office, and a routine application of a disinfectant via electrostatic sprayers.
We look forward to seeing our established patients soon and if you are new to our office- we cannot wait to meet you! As always, it is an honor and privilege that you have chosen our office to be your child’s dental home!
Melissa Rozas & Team