We will be welcoming back our patients and families on May 19th!
Melissa Rozas, DDS & Associates would like to welcome back our existing patients and introduce ourselves to new patients! We hope that you and your family have remained healthy and we are so excited that our dental team will be ready to take care of your child soon! We are committed to excellent dental care for children and your child’s safety is our top priority.
Our staff members have received training and guidance in our new infection protocol and sterilization procedures as we take every precaution, following the guidance of the CDC and the ADA. Many things have changed to help support these new guidelines and enhance social distancing, while still giving your child the very best dental experience possible. For example:
• Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask some screening questions and those same questions will be asked again when you arrive.
• When you arrive at our office- please park in a designated reserved spot and call our office (972)393-9779 to let us know you are here.
• We will be taking the temperature of all patients and parents prior to entering the building and we asked that you wear a mask as well as your child if they are school age. You will also be asked to use hand sanitizer when you arrive.
• Our staff will be wearing the recommended PPE, however, we will be wearing picture ID’s so that you and your child can see our face and know our name.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for more social distancing, and we will try our very best to accommodate your schedule.
• In addition to our meticulous infection control protocol and schedule, we will have medical grade Hepa air filters throughout the office, and a routine application of a disinfectant via electrostatic sprayers.
We look forward to seeing our established patients soon and if you are new to our office- we cannot wait to meet you! As always, it is an honor and privilege that you have chosen our office to be your child’s dental home!
Melissa Rozas & Team
We believe every child deserves exceptional, comprehensive oral health care in a safe, fun, and loving environment! Our mission is to provide your child a dental home that will serve them through each stage of their life, from infancy to teens. Raising the bar and advancing and going above and beyond to serve our families is our commitment to you. We would be honored to serve you!
Dr. Melissa Rozas, Dr. Loria Nahatis and Dr. Terra Compton are all board-certified pediatric dentists and have over 30 years of experience between them. Their team approach to discussing cases, treatment modalities and coordination of care, makes this team of dentists truly one of kind. They meet daily to discuss patients, new techniques and assess outcomes. Being moms themselves, they are able to relate to parents and children. Combine this with excellent clinical skills & consistent treatment, and your child will be in good hands!
A serious lip or tongue tie can lead to difficulty with breastfeeding, digestion issues, and even speech impediments in young children. Thankfully, our team is more than capable of evaluating and treating these frustrating issues for good. North Texas Tongue Tie Center is located within our dental office, integrating a simple, pain-free approach to lip and tongue tie treatment using the LightScalpal C02 laser.
Greatest staff full of kindness and care. Always helpful when you need them and always communicate in full details. My girls love going to the dentist and look forward to their visits.”
They are kind, gentle and always super fun. My kids enjoy seeing them, I highly recommend this wonderful professionals.”
...for years and we have always had a great experience! They have been particularly helpful with our youngest who is on the autism spectrum. Now my grandkids are going to her!!”
Dr. Rozas and her dental team are experienced in helping care for children and their oral health from newborns to teens. The majority of our dental team have been working together for 20 years. Our goal is not only to make sure your child’s teeth are healthy, but that your child will love coming to our pediatric dental office.
Our dedication to helping children smile brighter expands far beyond the treatment chair. We love supporting all of Coppell’s public schools and many private schools as well. Your son or daughter may even get to meet Sammy the Shark!